You Probably Should Talk To A Health Care Employment Lawyer Before:
1. Before you sign an employment agreement with a hospital or health care system.
2. When you contemplate a dispute with a hospital or health care system.
3. When you must contest discipline by a hospital or health care system.
4. When you may be or have been reported to the National Practitioner Data Bank.
5. When you are abruptly terminated by a hospital or health care system.
6. When you want to report illegal activity by a health care employer.
7. When you want to establish an independent medical practice, leaving a health care
8. When you are faced with a possible or actual criminal complaint related to your